1. Agreement: These rules govern the “Win A Lab Coat” (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of subscribing to Organoid News constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants
2. Sponsor: STEMCELL Technologies (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to anyone who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, officer, director, representative, agent, consultant or supplier of the Contest Sponsor or any of its affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”). Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the potential winners. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest Entry: To enter the Contest, go to https://www.stemcellsciencenews.com/subscription/, read these Contest rules, and follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete and submit the Contest entry form. A valid e-mail address will be required. The Contest Period begins at 12:00 PM PST on February 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on April 1. Limit of one entry per person. The prize will be awarded to a randomly selected entry. The winner will be selected by 5:00 PM PST on April 2nd, 2021. Winners will be contacted by email and will have 5 business days to respond or a new winner will be selected.
5. Winner Selection: Three (3) entries will be chosen among all eligible entries received through a random draw which will take place at 2821 Production Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada at approximately 12:00 pm PST on April 2nd, 2021. The selected entrants will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 5 business days to maintain eligibility. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within the above-mentioned time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such selected entrant will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
6. Prizes: Three (3) Prizes are available to be won consisting of a lab coat of the size of the winner’s choosing, embroidered with their name. Approximate value: $70 CAD.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Release: Prior to being declared the winner, the selected entrant will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and each of its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the Prize, confirming compliance with these Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further notice or compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed forms must be received by the Sponsor within five (5) days of notification to the entrant that he/she has been selected as a potential winner or the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant, in accordance with Section 5 of these Contest rules. Each winner may be required to sign additional releases upon request by the Sponsor.
9. Banning: The Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and voting more times than is permitted under these Contest rules.
10. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and is not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsor are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.